Z-010 INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Wear appropriate hearing and eye protection. Use in well ventilated area. Do not exceed 110 psi. Do not use with acidic, flammable or combustible products; "USE ONLY WITH TORNADOR PRODUCTS." Do not point cleaning tool at face or body. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The Tornador cleaning tool requires a minimum air pressure of 75 to 90 psi, constant, for
optimum performance. DO NOT EXCEED 110 psi.
NOTE: Constant air supply may vary depending on compressor size and capabilities. Always make sure tank and air lines are free from oil and water contamination.
1. Remove large debris and vacuum area to be cleaned.
2. Turn liquid air valve to upright position to deliver cleaning solution.
3. Hold cleaning nozzle 1 to 3 inches from area to be cleaned. Fully depress trigger. Begin with overlapping motion over area to be cleaned.
4. Next turn valve to down position using just air and dry the area.
Cleaning Dashboard and Hard Surfaces.
1. Recommended air pressure set at 75 psi
2. Turn liquid valve to straight up vertical position, using a overlapping motion, spray area to be cleaned.
3. Allow cleaning liquid to remain on surface for 10 -15 seconds.
4. Follow with air only by turning valve to the horizontal down position. Begin drying with overlapping motion followed with a soft dry towel.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Avoid dropping the gun on the floor, disconnect when not being used.
• Turn liquid valve to the horizontal position after use to avoid dripping from tip.
• Tighten the jar while holding the lid to avoid loosening or stripping gun assembly.
• Keep the cone of the gun clean by removing the cone and rinsing frequently.
NOTE: After every use, place nozzle 2-3 inches into a bucket of soapy water while depressing the trigger once or twice to quickly remove dirt buildup in the cone. This will prevent premature wear.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• Tip will not oscillate
• Tip moves slowly
• Tip drips fluid
• Will not dispense liquid
• Check for low air pressure
• Check for dirt build-up and clean
• Keep liquid valve in the horizontal position when not in use
• Check pickup tube for debris and rinse out
"90 day limited manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing & part defects."
Warranty will be voided, if it is used for anything other than the intended use of the Tornador cleaning tool. Use of any products, other the Tornador products, with or in the Tornador cleaning tool, voids warranty.
BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR
©Copyright 2017 - DEHN'S INNOVATIONS - All rights reserved
TORNADOR® covered by one of more of the following: U.S. Patent Nos. 6,883,732, 8,480,011, 8,690,077, 9,475,071
and U.S. Patent Application Nos. 20140083467, 20150000705, 20150375272 and Taiwan Application No 103135808
Website created by